Tree pruning enhances and restores the beauty of your trees and is a necessary component of proper landscape maintenance. Regular pruning also helps to protect your trees against storm damage; the risk of falling branches or limbs and other potential hazards can be reduced through the elimination of deadwood, crossover branches, decay and unwanted growth.
Tree Care Experts in Elk Rapids
the Trees on Your Property?
- Shape and thin the canopy of mature trees and provide clearance for new growth
- Enhance landscape beauty with ornamental shrub and hedge pruning
- Remove diseased or dying growth and strengthen a tree
- Eliminate structural defects that inhibit growth
- Reduce potential hazards posed by older trees
- Increase air flow and light to your property
- Maintain property values
- Control tree size